Tagging version 5.3.
Main new features of SICOPOLIS v5.3
- NetCDF is now the only output option for the time-slice files.
- Optionally, NetCDF output can be written in compressed NetCDF-4 format.
- Input files for SICOPOLIS now hosted on Zenodo.
- Spatially varying sea level implemented.
- BedMachine V4 topography for Greenland added.
- More flexible EISMINT domain implemented, can also be used for testing other simple geometries.
For more details, see the commit logs for the branch 'develop'. A great thanks to all fellow developers who contributed to these features!
On the SICOPOLIS website http://www.sicopolis.net/ you will find further information, downloading instructions and documentation. Please note also the mailing list (under "Support"; the archive is also open to non-subscribers).